Zompopas.com is an informational site, which aims to be accessible to the general public. Among the groups that could benefit from the information contained in zompopas.com highlight:
- Primary and secondary students, and their parents, who are interested in research projects, for example for science fairs.
- University students of different races, interested in or graduation projects and postgraduate thesis.
- Farmers who want information about initiatives for integrated pest management of leaf-cutting ants.
- Entrepreneurs entrepreneurs interested in bioenergy industry.
- Tourism businesses wishing to exploit the attractiveness of zompopas.
- Educators and related involved in promoting scientific vocations in Costa Rican society.
- General public with interest to learn more about these fascinating insects.
If you want to visit us we are in the City of Research at the University of Costa Rica in front of the Center for Research in Microscopic Structures. Sabanilla de Montes de Oca, 125 E 25 S State University (UNED).
call us at (506) 2511-3247
Our address is:
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Costa Rica University.
2060, San Jose - Costa Rica.